AutoFill not work

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
Dominik04
User

AutoFill not work

Post by Dominik04 »

I installed v2019.0.4, in use lookup table autofill does not work. I select "use lookup table" - "force selection" - "autofill the same as true, with the various fields to select, but nothing. I created a bd from scratch with only two tables and 3 fields and it still does not work. that I have to activate in the settings?

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Please make sure that you have installed PHPMaker 2019.0.4 properly:

• Download the latest version (2019.0.4) again from our web site or the registered user web site (the file should be dated 2018/11/13)
  • Uninstall PHPMaker 2019.0.3
  • Install again. Make sure that there is no error during the installation process
  • Open your project again with the new version. Clear template cache (Tools -> Delete Template Cache)
  • Make sure that you DO NOT use old template (from 2019.0.3). Also update to the latest template (Tools -> Update Template)
  • Delete all files/folders in the destination folder
  • Regenerate ALL files again

hemin
User

Post by hemin »

I have the same problem plus some lookup fields dose not even open error: An error occured while communicating to the server.
I tried all the steps above and still same. i turned on the debug and i found that the option template field in edit tag makes this problem see this query:
Failed to execute SQL: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM stock ORDER BY {{:df1}}({{:df2}})({{:df3}})({{:df4}}). Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
but this is not for auto fill.

Dominik04
User

Post by Dominik04 »

good morning, unresolved problem, I uninstalled everything, I did a deep cleaning, I tried to install phpmaker in another pc that has never had phpmaker. Created new database with field "city" and "zip code" two identical tables. Numeric fields, I select city but zip code is not filled in with autofill.
debugging does not return any error code, F12 no error. no I did no migration on 100% clean system. Can it be php version installed? at the moment use xampp in local.

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Make sure that you did download from our web site or the registered user web site. If not sure, download again. For registered users, please make sure that you have updated to the latest template (Tools -> Update Template).

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

The Option Template should be like this:
<span class="text-info">{{:df1}}</span> <small class="text-muted">({{:df2}})</small>

I just tested in v2019.0.6, the Auto-Fill is working properly for the Option Template.

tekhost
User

Post by tekhost »

I have the same problem , I installed the 2019.0.4 and did all steps above
nothing change

I use XAMPP at my local computer

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Please always try the latest version, as of today is v2019.0.9.

tekhost
User

Post by tekhost »

I solved this issue :)

I just make the auto fill field enabled at add page . and everything got fine