Configuration when I upload to a server

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
joaoisobr
User

Configuration when I upload to a server

Post by joaoisobr »

In versions 9 to make the program work on a server, it was just changing program parameters ewcfg10.php in version 10 and I need to do anything else? connect to the system in the field? I'm not getting the database on the screen .. when I try to insert data into it the message confirming the insertion however not write anything in the bank.
/ / Database connection info
define ("EW_CONN_HOST ',' localhost ', TRUE);
define ("EW_CONN_PORT", 3306, TRUE);
define ("EW_CONN_USER" 'isobr712_dbrd', TRUE);
define ("EW_CONN_PASS", 'XXX', TRUE);
define ("EW_CONN_DB" 'isobr712_dbrd', TRUE);
these parameters have changed in version 10 of PHPMaker need to change anything else?

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

You can use "Database_Connecting" server event for this. Read "Server Events and Client Scripts" in the help file for more information and example.

danielc
User

Post by danielc »

Did you mean after you insert data (a success confirmation message) and no new record appear in list page? Are you sure the database user has INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE permissions in the database? Can you enable 'debug' mode to post your sql here?

joaoisobr
User

Post by joaoisobr »

I picked up the database on the server and was cared for local application, I generated the application again put the login and password of the database parameters in the configuration program and it worked! was exellent pair your tip verify the creation of the bank if we enable the User to the properties of insert delete update! am new in PHPMaker'll learn a lot more grateful for the orientations