Class 'HTMLPurifier_Config' not found (v2019)

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
officearodas
User

Class 'HTMLPurifier_Config' not found (v2019)

Post by officearodas »

Hi Guys,
I'm trying to test the new PHPMAKER 2019, I've noticed some changes, however I can't get a few things. After I've created a small project to see how it goes and uploadit on to the server I get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'HTMLPurifier_Config' not found in /home/r61083frei/public_html/fe/phpfn15.php:9717 Stack trace: #0 /home/r61083frei/public_html/fe/autoload.php(38): include_once() #1 /home/r61083frei/public_html/fe/login.php(12): include_once('/home/r61083fre...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/r61083frei/public_html/fe/phpfn15.php on line 9717

I've contacted the hosting company to see if HTML Purifier it's installed on the server and they said it isn't and can't be installed only on a private server which I don't have nor do I intend to get... any solution please?

Thank you!

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Read:

v2019 uses Composer to manage required third party packages. Make sure that you enable PHP CLI and install Composer (see Generate Settings). To use Composer, please make sure that you are online during the generation process. After the first generation, Composer will download all the required packages, it may take a long time, please be patient. Later generation will not run "composer update" again unless you enable/disable some features that require third party packages. Note that the packages downloaded by Composer are put under the "vendor" subfolder.

Make sure you have installed Composer using Composer-Setup.exe before generating your project. It will install the latest Composer version and set up your PATH so that you can call composer from any directory in your command line. After installation, open a command prompt and test Composer by entering: composer -V

If Composer is installed properly, you should see the version number, e.g. Composer version 1.6.2 2018-01-05 15:28:41.

When you open PHPMaker, if your Composer is not properly set up, PHPMaker will prompt you to install, DO NOT skip it. The first "composer update" may take a long time, do not upload your scripts before it is completed.

If you do not see the "vendor" subfolder in your project's destination folder yet, either you have not installed Composer properly or you have not run "composer update" yet.

You can open a command prompt, change to the project's destination folder and manually run: composer update.

If "composer update" is completed properly, the class HTMLPurifier_Config is in <destination folder>\vendor\ezyang\htmlpurifier\library\HTMLPurifier\Config.php.