timing out on update of permissions table?

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
keithh0427
User

timing out on update of permissions table?

Post by keithh0427 »

All,

I can edit the permissions table and everything looks correct on the page.

However, when I go back to edit the just edited page, I can see only the edits for about the 1st third of the table. All other checkboxes that were checked are now un-checked.

There are a large number of tables to edit (377) that include custom files and custom views.

So, I'm thinking I have hit a mysql execution limit for the update statement.

I increased the wait_timeout from 30 to 120 in the my.cnf file and then restarted the service, but that didn't help.

I'm using the mysqli extensions. Is there another parameter I should be looking for?

It's not throwing an error. It's just not updating all of the rows.

I edited userpriv.php and echoed the contents of the update statement. Everything is fine through the first 82 update statements.

After that, the SET permission value gets set to zero.

I clicked on the checkbox in the column headings to choose everything and all checkboxes are checked. All the way to the bottom of the list of tables.

I'm still getting a zero for permission.

This is the select and update statement for each table.

SELECT * FROM userlevelpermissions WHERE tablename = '{AD162032-57AC-4EE7-A5DF-542ECC211000}area_enrichmentslastyear' AND userlevelid = 14
UPDATE userlevelpermissions SET permission = 0 WHERE tablename = '{AD162032-57AC-4EE7-A5DF-542ECC211000}area_enrichmentslastyear' AND userlevelid = 14

This particular table (and most of the others) have some checkboxes checked. However, the permission is still zero.

Each query is handled and executed by: $conn->Execute($Sql);

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

keithh0427
User

Post by keithh0427 »

Thank you. That did it!