Captcha not working? (v11.0.3)

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
elazarus3
User

Captcha not working? (v11.0.3)

Post by elazarus3 »

The captcha image will not display in v11.0.3. It has been fine in 11.0.2.

I had trouble long ago with captcha - needed to edit the captcha.xml fonts with ./ before the font name ie ./monofont
because my project is in a subfolder.

However, now nothing I do enables the captcha image.

I am a registered user and downloaded the latest extensions - does not display the image. Tried editing the .xml files... still I don't think it gets the font file. Not sure what changed from 11.0.2 to 11.0.3 :-) Can't get it to work.

I have my project in a subfolder - in the past, needed to get the font file from the root folder, but that was several versions ago... Has worked fine for past year...

Anybody else having trouble? Anybody have a solution?

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

I just tried to display the captcha in v11.0.3 for the login, forgot password, and registrations pages, and it is working fine without any issue as you mentioned.

1. Make sure you have already uninstalled v11.0.2 before installing v11.0.3. (Also make sure you have downloaded the new extensions for v11.0.3.)
  2. Try to remove the old template cache from "Tools" -> "Delete Template Cache".

scs
User

Post by scs »

Try rename your existing output folder to something else.

Then enable the DEBUG. // Remember, DEBUG is helpful when you encounter problem

Make a FULL Generate and try upload and run again (rename your remote site too before upload)

elazarus3
User

Post by elazarus3 »

I uninstalled everything, renamed existing output folder to something else, regenerated everything in to fresh folder. Used fresh install with fresh template and fresh extensions. There are no customizations to captcha or to template.

When open ewcaptcha.php, does not display image (image displaying fine in 11.0.2). I get this error now with 11.0.3:

Notice: Undefined variable: EW_RELATIVE_PATH in C:\Dropbox\xampp\htdocs\patient_chart\ewcaptcha.php on line 4

Notice: Undefined variable: EW_RELATIVE_PATH in C:\Dropbox\xampp\htdocs\patient_chart\ewcfg11.php on line 134

Warning: imagettfbbox(): Invalid font filename in C:\Dropbox\xampp\htdocs\patient_chart\ewcaptcha.php on line 76
Error in imagettfbbox function

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

If you are working with a project compatible with PHP Report Maker, try the latest template:
http://www.hkvstore.com/phpmaker/templatefile.asp

elazarus3
User

Post by elazarus3 »

Yes that fixed it thanks!