Export & Filters Dropdown not working in Compatibility Mode

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
mobhar
User

Export & Filters Dropdown not working in Compatibility Mode

Post by mobhar »

I just tested the "Compatibility Propertiess" feature for PHPMaker v11.0.4 and PHP Report Maker 8.0, and then found a small issue that bothering me today.

I can integrate my report page that generated by PHP Report Maker into my PHPMaker project by using the guidance from "Tutorial - Compatibility Properties - Integrating with existing PHPMaker project" topic in PHP Report Maker help file. The generate process is working properly, both for PHPMaker and PHP Report Maker.

I tested the web app pages that generated by PHPMaker, and everything is working good.

Unfortunately, when I clicked on the "Export" dropdown button that located at the top of the generated report page (the one that generated by PHP Report Maker), it does not work. There are no small popup window appear. The same condition also occured for the "Filters" dropdown button that located next to Search Panel button in the generated report page. The strange is, the "Filter Panel" button itself is working properly.

I then tried to generate the report page by disabling "Compatibility Properties" from PHP Report Maker, the generate process is working properly. Both "Export" and "Filters" dropdown button are working properly in this condition.

It seems there is a small issue with the functionality of "Export" and "Filters" dropdown button when "Compatibility Properties" are enabled in PHP Report Maker.

Hopefully this can be resolved a.s.a.p, and I have just sent the project files including the database script to Support. Thanks.

danielc
User

Post by danielc »

Download the latest template, http://www.hkvstore.com/phpreportmaker/templatefile.asp. This issue relate to the following topic: http://www.hkvforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=35987

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Thanks, danielc. Now it works properly.