Ecommerce/Shopping Cart functionality

wpm
User

Ecommerce/Shopping Cart functionality

Post by wpm »

Hi,

I am using Phpmaker from a number of years, now feel comfortable and familiar with Phpmaker code. I expecting E-commerce/Shopping cart like code generation with Phpmaker in future version.

Thank you.

digitalphotoworld
User

Post by digitalphotoworld »

That's a good idea. Perhaps it can done as extension.

morrellaberdeen
User

Post by morrellaberdeen »

I concur. Once upon a time there was paypal shop maker which is no longer available. A cart for phpmaker should however not be confined only to paypal.

buhuhu
User

Post by buhuhu »

digitalphotoworld wrote:
That's a good idea. Perhaps it can done as extension.
+1

alex
User

Post by alex »

+1

psao
User

Post by psao »

+1

apis
User

Post by apis »

+1

babsklvn01
User

Post by babsklvn01 »

+1

wungaz
User

Post by wungaz »

Very good idea, 100% Agree. I have manually added a cart but having it as an extension would make this product amazing.

halogbi
User

Post by halogbi »

+1

mpol_ch
User

Post by mpol_ch »

+1

Bishu
User

Post by Bishu »

+1

stefano
User

Post by stefano »

+1

shahparzsoft
User

Post by shahparzsoft »

+1

SRanade
User

Post by SRanade »

Since WooCommerce is free to use, perhaps what can be done is PHPMaker integration with WooCommerce database. This way there is no need to re-invent the wheel, so to say, but PHPMaker would be able to update and process orders, etc.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Shopping Cart is actually can be implemented very easy and quick in the latest version of PHPMaker.

You just only need to write a few lines of code in Page_Foot in order to create the Cart that located on Navbar.

In addition, you may just define/create your own APIs in Api_Action server event to process data in server side.

You may create a custom button for Add to Cart functionality for each record in List Page by using ListOptions_Load and ListOptions_Rendered server event.

You may also create custom button for the same functionality in View Page by using Page_Render server event.

You may then call that API from Startup Script section based on the related event in client side, such as when a Product is added to Shopping Cart, or when an item is removed from the Shopping Cart, or even when the Shopping Cart is emptied by end-users.

You may use multi-dimensional session variable to store some information in that Shopping Cart.

Just try it by yourself, then you will know how PHPMaker has already provided such a beautiful web application framework for you to do all those kind of things above easily and quickly.

Danny
User

Post by Danny »

+1

vintoICT
User

Post by vintoICT »

You can use PHPMaker to build almost any web application. Just get your business logic right. It’s like developing with Laravel but much more easier coz all the commands work automatically when u generate.