User Permissions options in Access Level disappear (v2021)

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Maker. Note that this is not support forum.
ahmed7
User

User Permissions options in Access Level disappear (v2021)

Post by ahmed7 »

hello
I use asp.net make 2021
and I have strange problem that is when using dynamic user levels and select the options of permissions such as (add , edit, delete , select ,etc) and save it or update it , so all will be fine but after some days I found these options disappear and not selected again .
please am really need to help
Thanks

MichaelG
User

Post by MichaelG »

The permissions are stored in the database. Is the database for some reasons being restored to a previous backup?

ahmed7
User

Post by ahmed7 »

nothing changed in permissions and user level tables , all options stored there , but these options disappear in page.

MichaelG
User

Post by MichaelG »

To check if the permission has been changed, login as the Administrator and go to the User Levels -> Permissions page.

ahmed7
User

Post by ahmed7 »

I did that indeed , always be login as Administrator , and have chosen the permissions , and its stored in database tables , but after some days i found it despair in page of user level permission .
its that happened every time when generate my application.
Thanks

ahmed7
User

Post by ahmed7 »

even the permission in page (user permission) work fine as the table in database , but the check boxes in (user level permissions) not selected as it should to be.

MichaelG
User

Post by MichaelG »

that happened every time when generate my application.

Make sure that you do not change Tools -> Advanced Settings -> Project name and Project ID.

ahmed7
User

Post by ahmed7 »

MichaelG wrote:

that happened every time when generate my application.

Make sure that you do not change Tools -> Advanced Settings -> Project name and
Project ID.

so, that is the main reason?

MichaelG
User

Post by MichaelG »

Yes, make sure that you do not change that in the project (e.g. using Save As to save a project). Read:
https://aspnetmaker.dev/docs/#/projectfile.html

ahmed7
User

Post by ahmed7 »

Thank you so much