Class "ResourceBundle" not found

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
ufone
User

Class "ResourceBundle" not found

Post by ufone »

i have enabled
extension_dir="ext"
extension=curl
extension=openssl

extension=gd2
extension=mbstring
extension=fileinfo
extension=intl

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "ResourceBundle" not found in D:\xampp\htdocs\portal\src\phpfn.php:5611 Stack trace: 
#0 D:\xampp\htdocs\portal\src\Language.php(76): PHPMaker2022\smdiary\LocaleConvert() 
#1 D:\xampp\htdocs\portal\src\Language.php(33): PHPMaker2022\smdiary\Language->loadLanguage('en-US')

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

ufone wrote:

i have enabled
extension=intl

You have not enabled intl extension, double check your php.ini or you may check your phpinfo.

ufone
User

Post by ufone »

i double check in php.ini

extension=bz2
extension=curl
;extension=ffi
;extension=ftp
extension=fileinfo
extension=gd2
extension=gettext
;extension=gmp
extension=intl
;extension=imap
;extension=ldap
extension=mbstring
extension=exif ; Must be after mbstring as it depends on it
extension=mysqli
;extension=oci8_12c ; Use with Oracle Database 12c Instant Client
;extension=oci8_19 ; Use with Oracle Database 19 Instant Client
;extension=odbc
extension=openssl
;extension=pdo_firebird
extension=pdo_mysql
;extension=pdo_oci
;extension=pdo_odbc
;extension=pdo_pgsql
extension=pdo_sqlite
;extension=pgsql
;extension=shmop

i have running well in other pc but problem is other one

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

If you use Linux server, you better read PHP doc on Installation of the intl extension.

If you use Windows server (e.g. your PC during development), make sure you have php_intl.dll in the extension folder your specified in php.ini, and that the php_intl.dll mathces the version of your PHP, as said:

you may check your phpinfo.

If your intl extension is working properly, you should find that in phpinfo.

If you use some older version of PHP (e.g. PHP 7.3), you better upgrade it to the latest version (e.g. PHP 7.4 or 8.x).

ufone
User

Post by ufone »

when i composer -v
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'intl' (tried: D:\xampp\php\ext\intl (The specified module could not be found), D:\xampp\php\ext\php_intl.dll (The specified module could not be found)) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'intl' (tried: D:\xampp\php\ext\intl (The specified module could not be found), D:\xampp\php\ext\php_intl.dll (The specified module could not be found)) in Unknown on line 0

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

ufone wrote:

The specified module could not be found

arbei wrote:

make sure you have php_intl.dll in the extension folder your specified in php.ini, and that the php_intl.dll mathces the version of your PHP

If you use some older version of PHP (e.g. PHP 7.3), you better upgrade it to the latest version (e.g. PHP 7.4 or 8.x).