Reset previous searched items

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
mkweiss
User

Reset previous searched items

Post by mkweiss »

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to reset/clear previous searched search panel items? What I would like to see is possible a way to force "cmd=reset" on to each tables' URL.

I would like to be able to clear my search box(s) under the list event. It always shows what I previously search on. I want the search boxes to be blank like what happens when I click the SearchReset button.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Does it mean you want to change all the URL to the List page from the related menu items by adding this suffix? cmd=resetall

mkweiss
User

Post by mkweiss »

Yes, in phpmaker, what section allows me to add the "cmd=resetall" to the list pages?

mkweiss
User

Post by mkweiss »

I can see some of my menu URLs for my list pages have the "cmd=resetall" parameter already added by phpmaker by hovering over the menu items. How can I have all my menus' list pages have "cmd=resetall" added by default?

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

You may use MenuItem_Adding server event to change the URL of menu items, see Server Events and Client Scripts in the help file.

mavel
User

Post by mavel »

The ?cmd=resetall url extension appears at the end of some links in the sidebar menu, but not at the end of some links. What is the reason of this? to clear filters, what should i do if i want this extension in all menu items?
What determines in the application whether this url extension will be or not?

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

mavel wrote:

The ?cmd=resetall url extension appears at the end of some links in the sidebar menu, but not at the end of some links. What is the reason of this?

That is for resetting master tables (i.e. tables with detail tables) only.

To change URL of menu items, arbei wrote:

You may use MenuItem_Adding server event to change the URL of menu items, see Server Events in the help file.