Invalid usage of the option NEXT in the FETCH statement

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
servgas
User

Invalid usage of the option NEXT in the FETCH statement

Post by servgas »

Hi, please, i just created a project using one table. When I launch my url, I got the error below, what can be wrong?. I have no extra codes by myself. I did not write any sql sentence like the error shows.

thank you

E:\xampp\htdocs\ProductionPlanning\phpmaker\vendor\doctrine\dbal\src\Driver\API\SQLSrv\ExceptionConverter.php(33): An exception occurred while executing a query: SQLSTATE [42000, 102]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 18 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near 'OFFSET'. SQLSTATE [42000, 153]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 18 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Invalid usage of the option NEXT in the FETCH statement. SQLSTATE [42000, 8180]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 18 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Statement(s) could not be prepared.

on the debug I got

#0 E:\xampp\htdocs\ProductionPlanning\phpmaker\vendor\doctrine\dbal\src\Connection.php(1943): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\API\SQLSrv\ExceptionConverter->convert(Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\SQLSrv\Exception\Error), Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Query))
#1 E:\xampp\htdocs\ProductionPlanning\phpmaker\vendor\doctrine\dbal\src\Connection.php(1885): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->handleDriverException(Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\SQLSrv\Exception\Error), Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Query))
#2 E:\xampp\htdocs\ProductionPlanning\phpmaker\vendor\doctrine\dbal\src\Connection.php(1106): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->convertExceptionDuringQuery(Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\SQLSrv\Exception\Error), 'SELECT * FROM E...', Array, Array)
#3 E:\xampp\htdocs\ProductionPlanning\phpmaker\vendor\doctrine\dbal\src\Query\QueryBuilder.php(348): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->executeQuery('SELECT * FROM E...', Array, Array, NULL)
#4 E:\xampp\htdocs\ProductionPlanning\phpmaker\models\EcuHandHeldStarkistList.php(2223): Doctrine\DBAL\Query\QueryBuilder->executeQuery()
#5 E:\xampp\htdocs\ProductionPlanning\phpmaker\models\EcuHandHeldStarkistList.php(892): PHPMaker2024\project1\EcuHandHeldStarkistList->loadRecordset(0, 20)
#6 E:\xampp\htdocs\ProductionPlanning\phpmaker\controllers\ControllerBase.php(34): PHPMaker2024\project1\EcuHandHeldStarkistList->run()
#7 E:\xampp\htdocs\ProductionPlanning\phpmaker\controllers\EcuHandHeldStarkistController.php(22): PHPMaker2024\project1\ControllerBase->runPage(Object(Slim\Http\ServerRequest), Object(Slim\Http\Response), Array, 'EcuHandHeldStar...')
#8 E:\xampp\htdocs\ProductionPlanning\phpmaker\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\Handlers\Strategies\RequestResponse.php(38): PHPMaker2024\project1\EcuHandHeldStarkistController->list(Object(Slim\Http\ServerRequest), Object(Slim\Http\Response), Array)
#9 E:\xampp\htdocs\ProductionPlanning\phpmaker\vendor\slim\slim\Slim\Routing\Route.php(358): Slim\Handlers\Strategies\RequestResponse->__invoke(Array, Object(Slim\Http\ServerRequest), Object(Slim\Http\Response), Array)

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

It seems you are using MS SQL Server database that does not support to run NEXT in the FETCH statement. What SQL Server version are you using?

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

SQL Server 2008 and older are not supported.

servgas
User

Post by servgas »

yes, you are right, I am running over a 2008 version.

thank you