Paging on list and view pages not fully working?

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
daveb
User

Paging on list and view pages not fully working?

Post by daveb »

The paging options on list and view screens appear to only partially working. The forward/backward option and the gotostart/gotoend are fine, but entering a page number in the page number display field does nothing. This may have worked on early PHPM2024, but does not work on PHPM2024.10 or 11. Page sizing seems to work fine - I mostly use 10,ALL so the screen is well formatted but exports select all.

Thanks for any suggestions

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

I am using v2024.11 and I cannot reproduce the issue.

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

Note that you need to press enter (to submit the form) after changing the page number, you may test with the online demo project. You may also press F12 in your browser and go to the Console panel and check for JavaScript errors.

daveb
User

Post by daveb »

I am pressing enter, but nothing appears to happen. I clicked on F12 and got a message "browser not defined". Same result with Chrome or Firefox, same results using local XAMPP, and on two websites (running from my browser) and using 3 different generated code sets.

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

daveb wrote:

I clicked on F12 and got a message "browser not defined".

You may click the message and see the details of the error, including where the error originated. Post it here for discussion.

daveb
User

Post by daveb »

Problem resolved with help from PHP Support. Under the HTML tab, charset was not correct - changed to utf-8 and problem was resolved