CAPTCHA and Export to PDF Issue

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
napiedra
User

CAPTCHA and Export to PDF Issue

Post by napiedra »

The login captcha shows to be like a broken link image and the PDF option does not show up in the drop-down menu button but it is checked under the PHP global settings. What could be the problem? Any help would be highly appreciated...

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

1. Try to change the font type from "Advanced" setting of "CAPTCHA" extension, for example, change it to "monofont".
  2. Make sure you have enabled the table from "Advanced" -> "Tables" -> "ExportList" of "DOMPDF" extension, and then regenerate your script files again.

napiedra
User

Post by napiedra »

On this the PDF is working now but the "CAPTCHA" even after the change to monofont still gives broken image.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

1. Make sure you have already enabled "CAPTCHA (requires extension)" from "Advanced Security" -> "User Login Options" -> "Login".
  2. Make sure also you have already enabled "UseCaptchaInLoginPage" from "Advanced" setting of "CAPTCHA" extension.
  3. Make sure you have already regenerated ALL the script files under "Other files" section of "Generate" dialog window.

napiedra
User

Post by napiedra »

I had a chance to verify all those and still no luck. The CAPTCHA is not working. Anything else we can try?

danielc
User

Post by danielc »

• Double check if ewcaptcha.php and the font exist in your generated site.
  • make sure you have enabled php gd2 extension. See Third-Party Tools in help file.
  • access the ewcaptcha.php directly and see if you have PHP error (configure your php.ini to display all errors first)

napiedra
User

Post by napiedra »

Thak you, finally this was resolved when I enable the GD2 library for my apache site.