Secure Source Code and Software Validity

Bishu
User

Secure Source Code and Software Validity

Post by Bishu »

I hope if we can secure our source code while generating the PHP project than it will be very good to make our client away from our work.

And the another feature to make our software with time limit.
For Example : I have to develop a software where the client have to pay annually.

papirri3
User

Post by papirri3 »

That feauture would be great

andyrav
User

Post by andyrav »

i would like this also.

digitalphotoworld
User

Post by digitalphotoworld »

An option to obfuscate all the generated files would be a great thing. But it should be possible to include external files. For performance-reasons I have a lot of code outside of the project. If only the main files would be obfuscated, all extern resources wan't work.

wpm
User

Post by wpm »

+1

dsingh
User

Post by dsingh »

Hi Friends, there should be one more generation button called as "publishing project". The main feature of this button is that, upon click this the entire projects scripts is encoded, so that no one can edit the generated file or manipulate the files.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

I agree with digitalphotoworld's opinion. This is hard to implement, because of performance reason. When the code in the script files are encrypted, it will take a few seconds to decrypted back, then web server will read and execute it properly.

sticcino
User

Post by sticcino »

There are systems that already do this such as from Zend. you are trying to re-invent the wheel