Table-Oriented dynamic permissions management

Amer
User

Table-Oriented dynamic permissions management

Post by Amer »

Table-oriented dynamic permissions management rather than user levels oriented:
The current dynamic permissions management is based around the User Level Groups, i.e. you select one user group (consider it as a master) and within it, you see all the tables at once (considered as children/details).

Through my daily use of web apps built with ASP.Net M. in the current way of management, I always find it tiring to make adjustments in the permissions, especially when you have a large number of user groups, where to modify only one property of one of the tables (new or existing), you need to go through all groups one by one to edit.
I always wish there was another table-centered way of management, where you choose one table (consider it as a master), and within it, you see all user groups. in this way, any table permissions can be modified very quickly and you can get a comprehensive idea of ​​the entire distribution of permissions for it.

There may be an option in the "Security" tab or in the Advanced Settings that allow us to select this way to be used instead of the current one, thus ensuring that everyone's desire is fulfilled.

Thank you.