How to call data from one table to another?

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
otto
User

How to call data from one table to another?

Post by otto »

I would like to call data from one table to another how could I do? in practice I should also export with data from different tables

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

It depends on what you want to do, you may give an example so others can help you.

otto
User

Post by otto »

practically I would like to recall in the section view values of other tables, I would like to create a button with the function of opening a window in which there are the values of another table

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

There are many ways to do that, for example, you may Create Your Own API Action.

otto
User

Post by otto »

Hi, I would not like to create API actions, basically I have a table called "customers" and in the view of this table I would like to create a button with the function of opening a pop-up with data from another table inside which is called " additional addresses "that must be connected via a key value, I would like to use Server Events and Client Scripts especially edit page startup script or customtemplate

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

arbei wrote:

There are many ways to do that, for example, ...

Using API is just an example, you may use whatever you prefer.

otto wrote:

I would like to use Server Events and Client Scripts especially edit page startup script or customtemplate

Then just try and write your code. If your code does not work, you may post it for discussion.