Error: scss not found (v2023)

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
philmills
User

Error: scss not found (v2023)

Post by philmills »

I'm suddenly getting Error: not found when generating files.

Compiling query-builder.scss...
Compressing query-builder.min.css...
Error:  not found.
Compiling ewpdf.scss...
Compressing ewpdf.min.css...

what isn't found?

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

Probably the expected compiled query-builder.min.css not found, you better delete all files in your project file and generate all files again.

philmills
User

Post by philmills »

I generated all files to a new folder, I got the same error....
The query builder files were actually being generated, which is weird that they wouldgive an error.
So I removed the entire PHPMaker2023 folder as suggested in the linked thread, restarted phpmaker (so it rebuilt them) then regenerated all files.
Everything worked but only once. And for some reason phpmaker had unchecked all of my enabled extensions...

And now when I try to regenerate the files, I get exactly the same error.

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

Extensions will not be disabled if they are not found. It seems that your files were corrupted, after being fixed, they become corrupted again. If you have antivirus software which may try to delete *.js files, you better disable it and try again.

philmills
User

Post by philmills »

My antivirus hasn't changed.
I previously had my project folder synching to Google Drive, which I know can cause issues, but that's turned off currently.
Initially I was able to generate the files ok once i turned that off, but not anymore.

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

1. If you did that then you better double check the write permission of the folder or the sass compiler and css compressor cannot read/write the compiled .css to the "css" folder.
  2. You may also try disable the advanced setting Compress project .css to check if it is only related to the css compressor only.

philmills
User

Post by philmills »

For some reason, every time I regenerate the files PHPMaker sets some of the files and folders to readonly.
I disabled generation of query-builder css files, but the error still remains when I generate files.
Maybe it's whatever comes after query builder in the generation process that's causing the error.
Any ideas what that would be?

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

You need to check your PC, PHPMaker itself does not change file properties. As said, you better double check your antivirus softwares.